A, X & Z Plans
Ford Autoworld is proud to serve
thousands of Ford employees, their family members and friends every year
by honoring A, X or Z plan on their new vehicle purchases. Just minutes
from local Ford plants and offices, we are in the perfect location to
meet your sales and service needs. For internet shoppers, we are now
your source for A, X and Z plan pricing on the web.
Ford Employees and Retirees:
or call (800) 348-7709
(A/Z Plan Headquarters)
or call (877) 975-2600
(Partner Recognition Program)
Who Is Eligible?
- All active full-time hourly employees and regular salaried employees, beginning with their date of hire.
hourly retirees receiving a normal, early (regular or special) or
disability retirement benefit, as long as any medical benefits are being
- Salaried retirees who retired under the General
Retirement Plan, including salaried employees who terminate between the
ages of 50-55 and who are eligible to receive certain deferred
retirement benefits, are eligible while they are receiving benefits.
Spouses of employees who died while actively employed and Surviving
Spouses of retirees who retired under the General Retirement Plan, or
who are receiving benefits under the Ford-UAW Retirement Plan.
- Employees on an approved leave of absence, for the duration of the leave or until expiration of any medical benefits.
- Employees on layoff for the first 12 months of the layoff.
- Employees taking a separation package, complete details on their AXZ-Plan privileges are included in their separation packet.
- All U.S. Temporary Part-Time employees (TPTs) and Long Term Supplemental (LTS) employees are eligible for A-Plan in the U.S.
- All regular part-time hourly and salaried employees who are eligible to receive medical benefits.
- Deferred Vested Retirees while they are receiving a Ford pension check.
- Members of the immediate family of the above. "Immediate family" means the following relatives of the employee or retiree:
- spouse's parents
- spouse's grandparents
- sons and daughters (including in-laws and step-children)
- brothers and sisters (including in-laws, half and step-siblings)
- same-sex domestic partners of eligible active employees*
- immediate family members of eligible same-sex domestic partners*
- Employees of approved subsidiary companies and approved affiliated companies as eligibility is defined at the time of approval.
- When both the employee/retiree and his/her spouse are deceased, the surviving family members are no longer eligible.
Four new products per calendar year may be purchased or leased
audited, the employee must provide a notarized affidavit, dated prior
to the sale date, that a same-sex domestic partnership exists. The
Company defines a same-sex domestic partnership as a relationship
between two people who meet ALL of the following criteria:
- Are the same sex.
- Have shared a
continuous committed relationship with each other for no less than 6
(six) months, intend to do so indefinitely, and they have no such
relationship with any other person.
- Are jointly responsible for each other's welfare and financial obligations.
- Reside in the same household.
not related by blood to a degree of kinship that would prevent marriage
from being recognized under the laws of their state of residence.
reside in a state where marriage between persons of the same sex is not
recognized as a valid marriage, or, if residing in a state which
recognizes same-sex unions, enter into such union as recognized by
- Each over age of 18, of legal age, and legally competent to enter a contract.
- Neither is married to a third party.
eligible Partner Recognition employee or retiree may generate up to 2
(two) PINs per calendar year to be used toward the purchase/lease of a
new vehicle for them or members of their households as noted below (see
PIN Generation for details):
- Employees (full time, part-time and contract)
and retirees of eligible partner companies (suppliers, fleets, etc.) and
members of specific organizations or groups.
- Residents of the same household as listed above (drivers license required for proof of residency).
- Participation is by invitation only as determined by Ford Motor Company. Not all suppliers, fleets, etc. are eligible.
Friends & Neighbors:
eligible Ford employee or retiree may sponsor up to 4 (four) PINs per
calender year to be used toward the purchase/lease of a new vehicle for a
friend or neighbor as noted below (see PIN Generation for details):
- Selected individuals sponsored by a Ford Motor Company employee or retiree through the Friends & Neighbors Program.
- Sponsors must know the individuals they are sponsoring.